Membership Terms of Services
- This section summarises the terms of service pertaining to the TradeVSA System and is provided to assist users to understand the same. For the purposes of this document, the www.tradevsa.com website along with the services offered through it and its owners and/or proprietors shall be referred to interchangeably as “TradeVSA” and all users and/or subscribers of the www.tradevsa.com website and/or its associated websites shall be referred to as “User(s)”.
- TradeVSA is a proprietary trademark of TradeVSA System Sdn Bhd and may not be utilized, and/or reproduced in any form whatsoever without prior written permission of TradeVSA System Sdn Bhd.
- TradeVSA provides a suite of services (“Services”) to its User(s) which are proffered on as “as is” basis. TradeVSA does not, whether implied and/or otherwise provide warranties of any kind as regards the Services and User(s) hereby acquiesce that TradeVSA shall not be liable for any losses and/or damage incurred by the User(s) through their usage and/or subscription and/or reliance of the Services.
- You agree that by signing up and/or registering and/or accessing and/or using the Services, you are entering into a legally binding agreement with TradeVSA and shall be bound by the Membership Terms of Services (“Terms”) contained herein.
- The terms shall apply to all Users of the Services, TradeVSA website and/or its associated websites.
Nature of Services
- TradeVSA strongly encourages its User(s) to consult a licensed financial advisor before making any investment. User(s) are also advised not to predicate their investment decisions solely on the information received through the use of the Services. Neither TradeVSA nor any of its partners and/or affiliates shall be responsible for any investment decision made by its User(s).
- TradeVSA does not provide any investment advisory service and does not advocate for any specific investments to be undertaken by its User(s). TradeVSA does not claim to own or not own any of the securities shown in or commented on its website and/or supporting services including but not limited to TradeVSA’s Users Chat Forum, Webinars, software training and courses held from time to time by TradeVSA’s personnel. TradeVSA does not list stocks as a buy or sell. This website lists stocks to be watched, discussed, and researched by its User(s). TradeVSA or any of its partners and/or affiliates is not obligated to report any positions or trades they have made to the User(s) of this website.
- TradeVSA reserves the rights to add to and/or delete and/or change the features in its software and the provision of services without prior notice.
- TradeVSA provides a complementary support service known as the TradeVSA Support Team. The support provided by the TradeVSA Support Team is strictly restricted to resolving issues related to the use of the TradeVSA software and the VSA method in trading and investing in share markets only. Users are required to seek the assistance of third parties for technical difficulties relating to matters required for accessing TradeVSA but are not part of the services and products provided by TradeVSA, including but not limited to Internet Broadband access, difficulties in joining and/or participating in webinars, configuration for smartphones, tablets, laptops and computers devices, web browsers, social media software, etc.
- The TradeVSA Support Team’s operating hours are between 9:00 am to 5:00pm from Monday to Friday based on time zone of Malaysia/Singapore, excluding all Malaysian public holidays.
User(s) are required to register with TradeVSA for an account in order to use and/or subscribe to the Service. TradeVSA accounts are specific to an individual User and are not transferable. User(s) are strongly advised to:-
- Utilize a choose a strong and secure password containing alphanumeric characters;
- Keep your passwords secure and confidential;
- Not transfer any part of your account to third parties.
Intellectual Property Rights
- All content included in or made available through TradeVSA is the property of TradeVSA and/or its associated websites.
- All rights are reserved by TradeVSA and its associated website. The User(s) may store, print and display the content supplied and/or made available by TradeVSA solely for the User(s)’s own personal use. The User(s) is not permitted to publish, manipulate, distribute or otherwise reproduce, in any format, any of the content or copies of the content supplied to the User(s) or which appears on the TradeVSA. The User(s) shall not use any of the content supplied by TradeVSA in connection with any business or commercial enterprise.
- TradeVSA does not grant the User(s) any intellectual property rights for the Services provided via its and associated websites. The User(s) must not use any part of the content on TradeVSA for commercial purposes without obtaining a license to do so from TradeVSA, including but not limited to any of TradeVSA’s copyrights, trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, or other distinctive brand features. In the event of TradeVSA is required to commence legal proceedings against the User(s) for any infringement of TradeVSA’s intellectually property rights, the User(s) shall indemnify TradeVSA for all costs and expense incurred by TradeVSA on a solicitor client basis for such proceedings.
- The content displayed on TradeVSA and its associated websites is provided without any guarantees, conditions and warranties as to its accuracy.
- The User(s) agrees that the use of any part of the Services is of his/her sole risk. Neither TradeVSA, its affiliates, nor any of their respective employees, agents, third-party content providers, or licensers warrants that the use of TradeVSA will be error free. TradeVSA does not endorse and/or is not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any opinion, comment or statement on the Services, its and associated websites. It is the User(s)’s responsibility to evaluate all contents on their own.
- The Services, materials, information and data made available on TradeVSA including facts, views, advice, analyses, opinions and recommendations of individuals and organisations are provided and made available for general information purposes only. It is not intended as investment advice and must not be relied upon as such. TradeVSA, its partners and information providers are not giving or purporting to give or representing or holding ourselves out as giving financial, investment, tax, legal and other professional advice.
- While all attempts have been made to make the information in the Services correct, however TradeVSA do not guarantee its accuracy and completeness. All data is given on good faith but without legal responsibility. User should always seek advice from a licensed investment adviser before any investment decision. All securities investment carries an element of risk and the User(s) agrees and/or takes cognizance of the fact that there may be a possibility that the User(s)’s capital may be lost from carrying out such investments.
- TradeVSA cannot and/or do not endorse and/or cannot be responsible for, the messages, views, advice, analyses, opinions and recommendations of its information providers, users or any individuals or organisations, or advocate any commercial dealings in any securities, investments or classes of securities or investments nor does the inclusion in the Services of a link to other website(s) or resources imply any form of endorsement by TradeVSA.
- No such data, news, information, reports or opinions or recommendation provided via the Services is to be construed as an offer, solicitation or recommendation to any person or class of persons to buy any of the securities or class of securities referred to in the Services or to use the services of any advertiser herein. TradeVSA accepts no liability for any loss arising out of the use of the information on its and associated website.
- The information and data available on the Services presented in text, graphics or whatever form may include inaccuracies or errors and TradeVSA, its partners and information providers reserve the right to periodically make changes to the information or data on the Services.
- Due to the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, User(s) agrees and accepts that the Services may be unavailable from time to time due to required maintenance, telecommunications or electronic or other systems failures or interruptions (whether of TradeVSA or any third party) or other disruptions. TradeVSA shall not be liable to user for any loss or inconvenience suffered by user as a result thereof.
Important: Kindly note there are no refunds on subscriptions that have concluded.
- These Terms of Services will continue to apply such time when the same is terminated by the User(s) or TradeVSA in accordance with the terms and conditions provided herein. The following terms and conditions under the following headers herein shall continue and/or shall survive after termination by either party:- Indemnification, Limitation of Liability, Miscellaneous. The User(s) may terminate this Agreement by deactivating the User(s)’s TradeVSA account and discontinuing the User(s) use of the Services, provided always that the User(s) has no outstanding payment that due and owing to TradeVSA.
- TradeVSA reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time and discontinue any services.
- TradeVSA may suspend or terminate the User(s)’s access to the Services at any time for any reason, including, but not limited to the following:-
- If TradeVSA reasonably believes that:
- The User(s) has violated these Terms of Services,
- The User(s) creates risk or possible legal exposure for TradeVSA; or
- The provision of the Services by TradeVSA to the User(s) is no longer commercially viable.
- TradeVSA also reserves its right to terminate any User’s account if it is of the view that:-
- The User(s) has abused the use of the website and software as defined herein;
- The User(s) has been uncooperative and causing disruption to, or abused guidelines of the
members only privileged chat forum provided by TradeVSA;
- The User(s) is suspected to be in the employment of TradeVSA competitors.
- The User(s) agrees to defend, indemnify and hold harmless TradeVSA, its contractors, contributors, licensers, and partners, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents “Indemnified Parties” from and against any and all legal proceedings, claims and expenses commenced against the Indemnified parties, including legal fees and/or other costs and expense, arising out of or related to the User(s)’s use of the Services including, but not limited to, from any content uploaded by the User(s).
- The User(s) shall indemnify TradeVSA and all of its Indemnified Parties against any and all Loss suffered by TradeVSA to any person as a result of any posting made by The User(s) in relation to the Services or any breach of this Agreement.
- By using any part of TradeVSA, The User(s) agrees to take full responsibility for anything that occurs before, during, and after the use of its & associated websites. TradeVSA, its employees, its officers, and its agents shall be made harmless against any legal proceedings, claim, or damages arising from The User(s)’s use of its and associated websites.
Limitation of Liability
- The Services are provided on an “as is” basis and The User(s) acknowledges that information and/or materials contained therein may not reflect the current state of the market. TradeVSA and the indemnified parties hereby disclaim all warranties, whether express or implied, including without limitation warranties that the services are free of defects, merchantable, fit for a particular purpose, and non-infringing.
- The User(s) bears the entire risk as to selecting the services for User purposes and as to the quality and performance of the Services, including without limitation the risk that User(s)’s content contained and/or stored in The User(s)’s account may be accidentally lost or corrupted or that same is accessed by an unauthorized third party. This limitation will apply notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any remedy.
- TradeVSA and/or the Indemnified Parties shall not be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, consequential, or exemplary damages arising out of or in any way relating to the use of Services or inability to use the Services, including without limitation direct and indirect damages for loss of goodwill, work stoppage, lost profits, loss of data, and computer failure or malfunction, even if advised of the possibility of such damages and regardless of the theory (contract, tort, or otherwise) upon which such claims is based.
- TradeVSA is neither responsible nor liable to the User(s) for interruptions, any data that are erased, deleted or cannot be retrieved from the User(s) account for any reason whatsoever, suspension or termination of the Services for any reason whatsoever, whether or not within its control, including but not limited to the failure of connection to its website, acts of God, emergencies, military operations, civil disorder, industrial disputes of any kind, fire, flood, lightning, rain, sun or other weather outages, explosion, acts or regulations by the government or failure, termination or cessation by third parties to provide data that form part of the Services and any force majeure reasons.
- TradeVSA will not be liable to The User(s) for any refunds of subscription fee, or any other claims or for any costs incurred by the User(s) in obtaining substitute services, nor for any loss of profits or business or other direct, special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, even if TradeVSA has been advised in advance that such loss may occur. TradeVSA has no liability to the User(s) for interruption of Services arising from User’s own act, negligence or omission.
These Terms of Services constitute the entire agreement between the User(s) and TradeVSA
concerning the Services. If any portion of these Terms of Services is held to be invalid or
unenforceable, the remaining portions will remain in full force and effect. In the event of a conflict between a translated version of these Terms of Services and the English language version, the English language version shall control.
These Terms of Service shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and any dispute arising therefrom shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the Malaysian Courts.
Modifications to these Terms
The User(s) agrees and accepts that TradeVSA may from time to time amend and/or add to and/or modify the Terms of Services herein at its sole discretion. The updated and/or revised Terms of Services will be posted online and the User(s) is encouraged to check for such updates periodically to keep abreast of the latest applicable Terms of Service. The User(s) continued use of the Services after the effective date of such changes constitutes User acceptance of such changes to these Terms of Services.