Intern Wanted – Digital Marketing
We are looking for a hungry and enthusiastic digital marketing intern, so if you’re hungry to learn, and have a passion for online marketing – we want you!
At TradeVSA you’ll be treated as a full member of the growth & marketing team and get hands-on experience working across multiple digital marketing channels and on all stages of the marketing funnel.
During your time here, you will collaborate with our growth & marketing team in all stages of the marketing funnel, and be able to engage with various marketing channels from paid advertising to content marketing and more.
As a Digital Marketing Intern, you will:
- Work with the team to refine and execute on social media strategies
- Assist in managing social media channels and the editorial calendar to ensure that content is timely, relevant and engaging
- Seek and analyse marketing material and digital content by competitors
- Create and curate content (written or video format, or both)
- Assist in the collection of quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Performing market analysis and competitor research
- Supporting the marketing team in daily tasks requirements
What you will need:
- An excellent command of the English language.
- Available for at least 4 to 8 weeks.
- Second or third year marketing, communications, language, psychology majors (or any related majors!) or if you have a strong passion for online user experience and marketing, that’s great too!
- You are active and have the know-how and knowledge in navigating apps such as Whatsapp, Facebook and Instagram.
- Any relevant work pertaining to writing experience (i.e school magazine, blogs, theisis) is recommended but not required.