User(s) privacy is an important factor that TradeVSA considers in the development of our products and services. By registering an account with and/or utilising the Services of TradeVSA’s or its affiliated websites, the User(s) agrees to and/or grants TradeVSA permission to utilise the User(s)’s personal data provided by the User(s) to TradeVSA to assist it in the provision and ongoing improvement of TradeVSA’s products and services to the User(s) in the manner stipulated below.
The personal data collected from User(s) may include Name, Country, City, Mobile Number and Email. These TradeVSA membership related information collected from the User(s) may be used in the following ways:
- To process the User(s)’s application and creation of TradeVSA account and/or services
- To personalize the User(s)’s experience – better understanding of User(s)’s profile can help
TradeVSA to better respond to the User(s) individual needs
- To improve our website – TradeVSA continually strive to improve our website and services based on the information and feedback received from User
- To improve customer service – the User(s)’s information can allow TradeVSA to be more effective in responding to the User(s)’s requests and needs
- To communicate with User(s) – TradeVSA will communicate with the User(s) on updates pertaining to the User(s)’s enquiries and requests as well as TradeVSA and its associated partners new services and promotions for sales and marketing purposes
- To update the User(s)’s TradeVSA account profile and status.
TradeVSA will not share the User(s)’s information with any other organisations other than its
associated third parties.
In exceptional circumstances TradeVSA may be required to disclose personal information, such as when there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent a threat to life or health, or to enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety, or for law enforcement purposes. TradeVSA is committed to complying with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
In the event that the User(s) is not agreeable to the usage of the User(s)’s personal information stipulated herein, the User(s) shall provide TradeVSA with written notification of the same whereupon TradeVSA shall cease and/or refrain from utilising the User(s)’s personal information in the manner set forth herein.
TradeVSA reserves the right to modify and change the privacy statements at any time. Any changes to this policy will be published on TradeVSA.