What to Expect
- Gain Insights & Market Outlook for local and global markets from Malaysia’s Top Analyst
- Get Insights on How 30 years veteran Fund Manager uses Volume as a Leading Indicator and incorporate Price & Volume technology into his investing strategies
- Skillful way to income trading in today’s volatile market
- Enhance your edge in the stock market using Chinese Metaphysics
1. Martin Wong has a MBA (Dist.) from University of Bath and BSc (Hons) from Monash University, Australia. He’s also Best-Selling Author, ex-fund manager, TV host, active investor and trader. He has written several Best-selling books, Get Rich with Dividend (2014), Dividends Don’t Lie (2012), SuperCharge Your Investing Approach for Big Profits (2010) and Becoming Rich Fast (2007).
He has over 15 years’ experience in the financial industry and previously managed other people’s fund, beating market averages. Martin’s track record on stock picks has gathered lot of followers and interest. Previously, he held three SC regulated license representatives (Dealer, Fund Manager and Future Broker). Currently, he is Chief Trainer for TradeVSA system.
2. Elis Hew is the founder of Elis Hew Global Geomancy S/B with more than 15 years of experience in Feng Shui. She worked closely with companies from East & West of Malaysia, Sydney & Perth, Australia and London, United Kingdom. She is one of the consultants for EasternArt Revive which focuses in Feng Shui, Metaphysic and other.
Her clienteles are mainly involved in marine, food & beverage, oil and gas etc. Elis Hew Geomancy is the only company that provide comprehensive Feng Shui report with photos and explanation in Chinese and English. She appeared in Chinese newspaper and magazines such as New Life Post, Feng Shui Newspaper, Hauyuen, Sweet Home magazine and Feng Chai magazine.
3. Ruslan Nordin founded GFM Services Berhad (“GFM”) and serves as its Group Managing Director since 2001. He is also a member of GFM’s Board of Directors.
He has diverse background in multiple disciplines such as engineering, utilities, banking, oil & gas and facilities management, with 30 years of service in various companies including Tenaga Nasional Berhad (National Power Company), Asea Brown Boveri (ABB), Mobil Oil Malaysia, Rakyat Merchant Bankers, Khong Guan Holdings and Propel-Johnson Controls, prior to founding GFM.
He graduated with a Bachelor of Science (Hons) in Electrical & Electronics Engineering from Plymouth Polytechnic, United Kingdom.
4. Mr. Bill Wermine an American now based in Malaysia, has over 30 years’ experience in the financial industry where he has been a broker, analyst, commodity dealer, fund manager representative and active trader. He specializes in swing trading and actively conducts workshops on swing trading. He has written five bestselling books on trading.
Hurry, seats are limited. Register Now!
- Registration and Payment
- For offline registration and payment via online banking, please follow simple steps below:
- Make payment to Maybank account below:
- Account Name: TradeVSA System Sdn Bhd
- Account Number: 514-1786-47113
- Once payment has been completed, please send the following information via WhatsApp to +010 266 9761 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Picture of proof of payment
- & for EACH of the participants
- For online registration and payment via credit card, please click on the URL link below:
Interested to learn more about TradeVSA?
Contact us via WhatsApp: +6010 266 9761
Terms & Conditions
- Registration Cancellation
Registration and any applicable payment for the events are non-refundable once purchased.
- Transfer of Registration
You have a registration but can’t attend any more? Get in touch with us! While it is not possible to cancel registration, you can transfer your registration to another person of your choice. Please note that only the person named on the registration will be granted access to the events, so you have to contact us if you want to pass your registration to someone else.
- Event Cancellation
In case of a full cancellation of the event, the full ticket price will be refunded to you. We do not take responsibility for any further costs involved in the postponement or cancellation of the event, such as hotel or travel cancellation fees.
- Program Changes
Sometimes announced speakers get sick or – much better – become parents unforeseen. We will of course do our best to find a fitting replacement. With your registration, you accept that changes in the line-up are no cause for a refund on the ticket price.
Please let us know in advance if you want to attend our event and have any special needs concerning access or other details. We will do our best to accommodate you!
We reserve the right to be shooting video including audio and taking images during the event. This is probably also in your interest, as we plan to release a selection of the documentation after the event! With your registration you grant us the right to use this material for documentation and future marketing purposes. If you get tickets for your friend, please double check for their approval, as access to the event is bound to acceptance of these terms and conditions!
- Data Policy
We care about your personal data! That’s why we will only use it for promotional activities related to our events and never sell it or give it away without your permission.
Please be aware that we use 3rd party tools such as Google Analytics, Google+, Facebook and Twitter on our website. If you are logged into your respective accounts, these 3rd parties may be able to collect data of your visit and connect it to your personal account(s).
- Applicable Law
Local court is Malaysia.
- Severability Clause
Any amendments to these terms must be in writing in order to be valid. This applies also to the abrogation and the amendment of this written form requirement. If any provision of these terms is, for any reason, invalid and/or unenforceable, the remaining provisions continue to be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. The parties agree to replace an invalid and/or unenforceable provision with a valid and/or enforceable provision which most closely approximates the intent and economic effect of the invalid and/or unenforceable provision.